Instructions: Study the Lecture Content and Readings and Multimedia for this module.
Analyze the role played by the mass media in the present time in terms of how it supports or not the people in the democratic processes.
· Research the role mass media plays in supporting the people in the democratic process.
· Find at least three examples in which the media has supported people in the democratic process.
Use this Format
· You must present your writing double-spaced, in a Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier New font, with a font size of 12.
· Pay attention to grammar rules (spelling and syntax).
· Your work must be original and not contain material copied from books or the internet.
· When citing the work of other authors, including citations and references, use the APA style to respect their intellectual property and avoid plagiarism.
· Remember that your writing must have a header or a cover page that includes the name of the institution, the program, the course code, the title of the activity, your name and student number, and the assignment’s due date.